• Médico Cirujano, Universidad de Los Andes.
• Doctor en Ciencias e Innovación en Medicina, Universidad del Desarrollo; fecha de obtención de grado de Doctor 26 de septiembre de 2018.
• Tesis doctoral: “Identification of germline genetic variants in miRNA genes and their role in Chilean familial breast cancer risk: searching for novel findings”. (Tesis doctoral digital – Repositorio Institucional UDD)
• Biopharm Medicial Science Liaison (MSL) at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Company. I currently work in the Biopharm department for the Acquired Haemophilia Awareness (HA) Campaign, an international
• Associate research Pathologist, Laboratory of Oncology, Faculty of Medicine Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. Principal investigator (PI): Alejandro Corvalán, MD, and director of the center.
• Pathologist in charge of the Gastric Cancer Precursor Lesions Study (GCPL), directed by María Constanza Camargo, MPH, PhD, from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Blanca Piazuello, MD, Pathologist (Vanderbilt University Medical Center). Clinical Trial web site: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03188406
• Associate Professor, Faculty of Sciences, Universidad Mayor. Professor of Integrated Morphological and Functional Pathology (IPMF), third year of medicine, and in charge of the pathology section.
2018: “Identification of a Rare Germline Heterozygous Deletion Involving the Polycistronic miR-17-92 Cluster in Two First-Degree Relatives from a BRCA 1/2 Negative Chilean Family with Familial Breast Cancer: Possible Functional Implications”. De Mayo T, Zielger AM, Morales S, Jara L.
2018: “Genetic Variants in pre-miR-146a, pre-miR-499, pre-miR-125a, pre-miR-605, and pri-miR-182 Are Associated with Breast Cancer Susceptibility in a South American Population”. Morales S, De Mayo T, Gulppi FA, Gonzalez-Hormazabal P, Carrasco V, Reyes JM, Gómez F, Waugh E, Jara L.
2017: “The role of bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cell derivatives in skin wound healing in diabetic mice”. De Mayo T, Conget P, Becerra-Bayona S, Sossa CL, Galvis V, Arango-Rodríguez ML.
2017: “Mutations in BRCA1, BRCA2 and other breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility genes in Central and South American populations”. Jara L, Morales S, de Mayo T, Gonzalez-Hormazabal P, Carrasco V, Godoy R.