Estudios e investigaciones
- 2011-2012Co-PI of the Project Strategies for prevention of gender based violence for Working with Teens users of the Sename network. Funder: Sename, Government of Chile
- 2009-2011Co-PI of the project Engaging men to end gender based violence: A multi-country intervention and impact evaluation study. Funder: UN Trust Fund in Support of Actions to Eliminate Violence against Women.
- 2009-2010 Co-PI of the study Barriers to access to health services for teen pregnancy prevention in Chile. Funder: Program for adolescents and youth Health, Ministry of Health, Government of Chile.
- 2009-2010 Co-PI of the systematization of Training of Trainers Program. Funder: Ministry of Health, Government of Chile.
- 2008 PI of the Program Evaluation: Lidera, Flacso-Chile..
- 2007 PI of the study Equity and Cultural Relevance in Health. Program Health of Indigenous Peoples in the neighborhoods of Pudahuel, Cerro Navia and Lo Prado. Funder: Servicio de Salud Metropolitano Occidente (SSMOCC), Government of Chile.
- 2006 Co-PI of the study Patterns of child care and upbringing in Mapuche families. Funder: FOSIS, Government of Chile.
- 2005 PI of the Project Developing prevention strategies against HIV/AIDS for Native Peoples. Funder: CONASIDA, Government of Chile.
- 2004-2005 PI of the study Characterization of risk factors and vulnerability to HIV/AIDS in Native Peoples. Funder: CONASIDA, Government of Chile.
- 2003-2004 PI of the reseach Between the margins and the officers. Anthropological approach to the introduction of alternative medicines into two primary care centers in the city of Barcelona. Masters degree thesis, Universidad de Barcelona
- 2002-2003 PI of the research Complementary and alternative medicine in Chile. An anthropological approach from a gender perspective. Masters degree thesis, Universidad de Chile.
Capítulos en libros
- 2013 Obach, A and Sadler, M. “Linking theory and practice: two examples of applied research in social sciences”. In: Andrea Avaria (ed.) Challenges of migration. How to approach migrated people? Views of and from research and social intervention. Santiago: Santo Tomas University Editions.
- 2009 Obach, A and Sadler, M. “Female body and medicine power: reflections on disruptions in reproductive health care”. In: Nation striker, demonstrations and latencies of male violence. Santiago: Chilean Network against Domestic and Sexual Violence.
- 2008 Sadler, M and Obach, A. “Female marks on the current informal health systems in Chile”. In: Sonia Montecino (comp), Chilean women: fragments of a story. Santiago: Catalonia.
Resultados de investigación
- 2011 Obach, A., Sadler, M. y Aguayo, F. Results of the Project Involving Young Men in order to end Gender Violence. Cluster Intervention with Impact Assessment. Chilean Case. Santiago de Chile: CulturaSalud/EME. Available in:
- 2011 Sadler, M.; Obach, A.; Luengo, X. y A. Biggs. Results of the study Barriers to access to health services for teen pregnancy prevention in Chile. Santiago de Chile: CulturaSalud/Program for Adolescents and Youth Health, Ministry of Health. Available in: http://web.minsal.cl/portal/url/item/ace74d077631463de04001011e011b94.pdf
- 2007 Sadler, M and Obach, A.“In the domain of health and culture. Study of characterization of risk factors and vulnerability to HIV / AIDS in Native Peoples”. Santiago: MINSAL/CONASIDA.
- 2007 Sadler, M. and Alexandra Obach. “Meanings, attitudes and practices of Mapuche families in relation to child care and upbringing of children from conception to age five”. preinversional study for the design of the Child Protection System; FOSIS/MIDEPLAN. Available in: http://www.crececontigo.gob.cl/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/03-Pautas-de-crianza-mapuche.pdf