A 7 year career, which includes 2 years of intense medical practical training (6th and 7th year clerkships), designed to train physicians of high clinical standards, able to provide the best health care for patients, assume leadership in medical services and commit to improvement of social conditions of our country.
Summary in numbers:
- 584 medical students, distributed throughout 7 years of medical school.
- 90 new medical students admitted yearly.
- 3 generations of graduated physicians (since 2008) have placed second on the Chilean Medical Licensing Examination (EUNACOM) among 19 Chilean medical schools.
- 400 faculty and staff members.
- 20 training programs of postgraduate medical specialties.